Friday

My phone has been dying on me ... ALOT lately and it's been getting rather annoying.

SO on a whim I decided I would be adventurous and practice my new found

Shopping Self Control

and visit a Verizon Wireless Store. And of course the typical happened.

1: Walk in and suddenly be bombarded by an 'overly eager' Verizon Wireless sales rep.

2: Told to wait.... { meaning }

you won't be seen till your hair has acquired
a gray hair or two... possibly three


So, being the self starter that I am I searched the store Up and Down....to no avail did I find my wonderful

Voyager.

... this is uncomfortable ...

SUDDENLY:

I have become one of THOSE people.

The hipsters who think that they are "with it" in the technological world only to find out that not only are they NOT with it... and FAR from it...

They are SO out of the loop that the store that once sold them their { completely faithful just a little too beat up now } phone doesn't even OFFER it anymore....


{face palm}
... I need an I-Phone...

Okay Okay... maybe I have been in denial for a while,
I guess I should have realized my phone was old when:

1: Verizon Wireless offered me an upgrade option.... 2 years ago

2: Verizon Wireless told me my phone was SO old, that it was completely worthless to keep paying for phone insurance because it would do no good.


But come on... THIS?!

This was just a slap in the face. I kinda feel like I should be walking around with a piece of paper taped to my forehead saying

"Slow on picking up hints... so don't even try"

{ANY WHO}

Now in my depressed state of mind, I was finally seen. And ended up walking out of that store with a battery for a phone that was so old the freaking PRICE of the battery was discounted from all of the other ones.

{On the flip side}

I only spent $29.99

SUCCESS!!!


1 comment:

  1. hahah sweetie get the env touch its like the voyager not much is differnet at all trust me, i loved my voyager to death don't get me wrong, aside from shape and whatever processing thing is on it, there are VERY little differences and i'm sure you can find a cheap env touch on ebay!

    ReplyDelete