Welcome back to
{fill in your own adjective for how the beginning of the week is}...
{fill in your own adjective for how the beginning of the week is}...
My adjective?... well
lets move on. =)
WEEKEND!! practically the best one yet. that is until next weekend
{eek : only 83 hours and 26 minutes... not like I'm counting or anything... ** taps fingers on desk*** }
YES: I have a brain.
My weekend starts on Thursday because we are going to
{BEAUTIFUL BEACHES}
GAH.
C.A.L.I.F.O.R.N.I.A
READY?? ok..
FRIDAY NIGHT
cooked dinner for the boyfriend =D and WHAT did I prepare..??
My famous CHICKEN ALFREDO!
{you can start drooling now...}
Keep in mind:
{Mitch lives with 7 other guys... who were all standing on the other side of the table looking like starving puppies}
don't you love the candle?? ... his touch
SATURDAY
Found the funniest video
SUNDAY
Baseball GAME
with who??
{Guess.}
WE WON!!
you guys are drinking sobe!!!!! woot woot! thank you for introducing me to that WONDERFUL drink, its quite a healthy wonderful addiction and i love it. and that picture is ADORABLE the baseball one too but mainly teh eating one. ya never cooked me nothing when we lived together! however you did make me hot cocoa...
ReplyDelete